TITLE: Accounting Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Accounting Department/ Finance
REPORTS TO: Financial Accounting Manager
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS PROFILE:
Casino experience is preferred. The position requires a dependable, mature individual. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word. Ability to work well with others and communicate findings.
1. Assists with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
2. Works with inventorying keys.
3. Assists with reconciling ATM’s according to accounting policy. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
4. Orders and dispenses office supplies for all departments.
5. Reconciles monthly bank accounts.
6. Verifies the Fixed Assets listing.
7. Assists with auction of surplus equipment.
8. Other duties as assigned by manager and controller.
9. Regular attendance and punctuality necessary.
10. Available and willing to work any changes in hours on the schedule at any time during employment.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
1. Computer literate.
2. General accounting knowledge and skills.
3. Ability to communicate with customers, all levels of management.
4. Excellent organizational and filing skills.
1. Able to lift and carry 25 lbs. or more.
2. Sit for long periods of time.
3. Able to handle stress.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).