| Sportsbook Wire
The Arizona Cardinals (3-2) and Dallas Cowboys (2-3) hook up for a Monday Night Football game at 8:15 p.m. ET at AT&T Stadium in Week 6. Below, we preview the Cardinals-Cowboys Week 6 betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and best bets.
Cardinals at Cowboys betting odds and lines
- Money line: Cardinals -129 (bet $129 to win $100) | Cowboys +110 (bet $100 to win $110)
- Against the spread/ATS: Cardinals -2 (-110) | Cowboys +2 (-110)
- Over/Under: 54.5 (O: -110, U: -110)
Cardinals at Cowboys game notes
- QB Andy Dalton takes the reins of the Dallas offense with QB Dak Prescott out after suffering a season-ending injury (right ankle compound fracture) in Week 5.
- The Cardinals are 3-2 ATS. The Cowboys are 0-5.
- The Cardinals are 0-5 O/U, averaging 25.6 points per game for and 20.4 PPG against (5th-best in NFL).
- The Cowboys are 4-1 O/U, scoring 32.6 PPG (3rd) and yielding a league-worst 36.0 PPG.
- The Cardinals snapped a two-game skid with a 30-10 victory at the winless New York Jets in Week 5. QB Kyler Murray threw for 380 yards with a TD and a pick, and he ran for 31 yards and a score. WR DeAndre Hopkins had six receptions for 131 yards and a TD.
- The Cowboys kicked a field goal as time expired to beat the visiting New York Giants 37-34 last Sunday. After Prescott’s injury, Dalton (9 of 11, 111 yards) steered an 11-play, game-tying drive (field goal) with 1:56 remaining. After Dallas’ defense forced New York to punt 56 seconds later, Dalton put the Cowboys in position for the game-winning field goal (34 yards). WR Michael Gallup (4 catches, 73 yards) made two exceptional sideline catches during the final drive. RB Ezekiel Elliott finished with 91 yards and two TDs on 19 carries.
- Dallas won the last head-to-head meeting 28-17 at Arizona on Sept. 25, 2017. It was the Cowboys’ first win vs. the Cardinals in five tries, dating back to 2008.
Cardinals at Cowboys key injuries
- S Chris Banjo (hamstring) questionable
- LB Chandler Jones (biceps) out for season
- LB Devon Kennard (calf) questionable
- DT Rashard Lawrence (calf) questionable
- RG J.R. Sweezy (elbow) questionable
- DT Trysten Hill (ACL) IR
- DE DeMarcus Lawrence (knee) probable
- QB Dak Prescott (ankle) out
- LT Tyron Smith (neck) IR
- LB Leighton Vander Esch (collarbone) IR – questionable for return
Cardinals at Cowboys: Odds, betting lines, picks and prediction
Cowboys 38, Cardinals 35
Money line ( ?)
The COWBOYS ( +110) are the play. Dalton deserves more respect than he gets and will fill in just fine as Prescott’s replacement. His past struggles can be attributed to a bad Cincinnati Bengals offensive line that couldn’t protect him.
While the Cardinals beat the winless Jets last week, they still lost to a bad Detroit Lions team in Week 3. Murray should have a field day against Dallas’ awful defense, but the COWBOYS ( +110) win in a shootout.
Against the spread ( ?)
The Cowboys +2 (-110) are a decent play, but since I’m banking on a straight-up Dallas win and backing the ML, I’m going to PASS. If you prefer to take the points and pass on the Dallas ML, go for it. I wouldn’t blame ya.
Over/Under ( ?)
The OVER 54.5 ( -110) is the STRONGEST PLAY – 1.5 times your usual bet. As mentioned, the Cowboys defense ranks last in points allowed. The Cardinals’ 20.4 PPG looks better than it actually is. Two of their wins came against the NFL’s lowest-scoring team in the Jets (30-10) and the 29th-worst scoring Washington Football Team (30-15).
Want action on this NFL game? Sign up and bet at BetMGM. If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
|Johnny’s 2020 NFL record / Strongest plays||
1-2-1 / 0-1-1
|2019 NFL record / Strongest plays||
17-10-1 / 7-4
|2020 overall record (all sports)||
|Strongest plays (all sports)||
Follow @JohnnyParlay11 on Twitter. Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.