The Arizona State Sun Devils (7-11) host the Washington Huskies (5-17) at Desert Financial Arena (AZ) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. There is no line set for the matchup. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 23, 2021, 2:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Best Betting Odds
In this game, the model projects a total (147.0 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (152.5 points).
Prediction: Washington 78, Arizona State 69
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Arizona State and Washington Records ATS
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against + Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Against The Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Betting Tips – Shooting Stats
- The Sun Devils are shooting 43.5% from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points lower than the 44.8% the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Arizona State has put together a 2-5-1 record against the spread and a 5-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.8% from the field.
- Washington is 5-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall when its opponents shoot better than 43.5% from the field.
- The Huskies are shooting 41.9% from the field, 3.8% lower than the 45.7% the Sun Devils’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Washington has a 3-4 record overall and a 6-1 record against the spread in games the team collectively shoots over 45.7% from the field.
- Arizona State is 0-3 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 41.9% from the field.
- The Sun Devils shoot 33.7% from beyond the arc, the same as the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Arizona State has a 1-7-1 record against the spread and a 2-7 record overall when the team makes more than 33.7% of its attempts from three-point range.
- Washington is 4-7 overall and 5-6 against the spread when its opponents shoot higher than 33.7% from deep.
- The Huskies shoot 33.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s only 3.3 percentage points lower than the Sun Devils have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.6%).
- Washington is 3-6 overall and 7-2 against the spread when it shoots better than 36.6% as a team from three-point distance.
- Arizona State is 1-5 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots above 33.3% from deep.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from