Entering March 2021, the LA Clippers odds to win the NBA Championship would pay out $500 for every $100 bet, winning the NBA Western Conference would pay out $250 for every $100 bet and they were listed at -125 to win the Pacific Division. Live Futures Odds can be found here at BetOnline, offering a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $1000).
Tue, Mar 2 @ Boston 7:30 PM TNT
Thu, Mar 4 @ Washington 7:00 PM
Thu, Mar 11 vs Golden State 10:00 PM TNT
Sun, Mar 14 @ New Orleans 9:00 PM
Mon, Mar 15 @ Dallas 9:00 PM
Wed, Mar 17 @ Dallas 9:30 PM
Sat, Mar 20 vs Charlotte 10:00 PM
Mon, Mar 22 vs Atlanta 10:00 PM
Wed, Mar 24 @ San Antonio 8:30 PM
Thu, Mar 25 @ San Antonio 8:30 PM
Sat, Mar 27 vs Philadelphia 10:00 PM NBATV
Mon, Mar 29 vs Milwaukee 10:00 PM NBATV
Tue, Mar 30 vs Orlando 10:00 PM
Sat, Mar 20 vs Charlotte 10:00 PM Edge LAC SU
- Sagarin had this one Clippers -9 to -9.5.
- The Clippers have beaten Charlotte in their last 11 games at home.
- Charlotte has covered in around half of the last 11 games in LA using the anticipated spread.
Wed, Mar 24 @ San Antonio 8:30 PM Edge San Antonio ATS
Thu, Mar 25 @ San Antonio 8:30 PM Edge San Antonio ATS
- Sagarin says LAC -7 to -7.5.
- San Antonio is 9-1 Against The Spread using this +9 point line.
Sat, Mar 27 vs Philadelphia 10:00 PM NBATV Edge Philadelphia ATS
- Sagarin indicates the line should be LAC -4 to -4.5
- The Sixers have beaten the Clippers in six of the last eight meetings.
- Using the -4 point spread, Philadelphia is 7-1 Against The Spread.
– Tyrone Black, Gambling911.com