The Denver Broncos (4-8) are against the Buffalo Bills (9-3) on Saturday, December 19, 2020. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 13, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos vs. Bills Odds
|Bills (+1.0)||Bills 28 Broncos 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver is 7-5 against the spread.
- Just seven of Denver’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Broncos this season, 18.8, is 6.7 fewer than the 25.5 the Bills have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Denver is 3-2 and 4-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
- Denver’s record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 2-4.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 7-5 record against the spread.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- 9 Buffalo’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its outings).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.8 the Bills have scored.
- In games where Buffalo scores at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Denver is 2-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 26.7 points.
- Buffalo has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Drew Lock has thrown for 1,918 yards while completing 55.4% of his passes (164-of-296), with nine touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 10 games this year (191.8 yards per game).
- Melvin Gordon III has taken 149 attempts for a team-leading 685 rushing yards (62.3 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns in 11 games.
- Phillip Lindsay has 440 yards on 96 carries (48.9 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of nine games.
- Tim Patrick has reeled in 40 passes to lead the team with 607 yards while scoring five touchdowns. He has been targeted 62 times and averages 55.2 yards per game over 11 outings.
- Jerry Jeudy has also contributed with 594 yards on 38 grabs with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 82 times and puts up 49.5 receiving yards per game over 12 matchups this year.
- Over 11 games in 2020, Noah Fant has caught 44 passes on 67 targets for 492 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 44.7 receiving yards per game.
- Bradley Chubb has registered a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding 8.0 TFL and 38 tackles over 12 games.
- Alexander Johnson has collected 95 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far in 12 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- Justin Simmons has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 76 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and seven passes defended 12 over games.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen has thrown for 3,405 yards while completing 69.9% of his passes (299-of-428), with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 12 games this year (283.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 87 times for 321 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 26.8 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has taken 128 carries for a team-leading 543 rushing yards (45.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in 12 games. He’s also caught 31 passes for 229 yards (19.1 receiving yards per game).
- Stefon Diggs has been targeted 122 times and has 90 catches to lead the team with 1,037 yards (86.4 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns in 12 games this season.
- Cole Beasley’s statline this year shows 66 catches for 797 yards and four touchdowns in 12 games. He puts up 66.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 82 times.
- Gabriel Davis has caught 25 passes on 39 targets for 422 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 35.2 yards per game in 12 contests in 2020.
- A.J. Klein has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL and 61 tackles over 12 games.
- Jordan Poyer has collected 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far in 12 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from