Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (6-10) into a matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks (11-6) after scoring 32 points in a 124-106 win over the Wizards. The Bucks are favorites in the game on Friday, January 29, 2021, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 29, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 29
Lonzo Ball: Day To Day (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+7)|
|Total Pick||Under (228.5)|
|Prediction||Bucks 115, Pelicans 111|
The Bucks are favored by both DraftKings and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (7 to 3.6 points). Take the Pelicans and the points.
In this matchup, the model projects a total (225.5 points) a little lower than the DraftKings over/under (228.5 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Giannis Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 12.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 34.2.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 1.4 points lower than his season average of 23.9.
- Steven Adams’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Ingram’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Lonzo Ball’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bucks make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- New Orleans has a 5-7 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans are shooting 46.9% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 45.2% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- New Orleans has put together a 5-7 record against the spread and a 4-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Milwaukee is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.9% from the field.
- The Bucks are making 39.3% of their three-point shots this season, 1.5% higher than the 37.8% the Pelicans allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Milwaukee has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when the team hits more than 37.8% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 39.3% from deep.
- The Pelicans’ three-point shooting percentage this season (33.7%) is 4.9 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.6%).
- New Orleans has a 3-2 ATS record and is 3-2 straight-up when the team hits more than 38.6% of its three-point attempts.
- Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS and 5-0 overall in games it shoots over 33.7% from deep.
- The Bucks knock down 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, 4.8 more makes per game than the Pelicans give up (10.4).
- Milwaukee has gone 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When New Orleans makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 3-10 ATS and 3-10 straight up.
- The Pelicans are the 27th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks give up the 27th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from