A game after he scored 38 points in a 128-115 win over the Kings, Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Milwaukee Bucks (18-13) at home against the Minnesota Timberwolves (7-24) as 10.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-WI, starts at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 230.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 23
Jordan Nwora: Day To Day (Ankle),
Jaylen Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jarrett Culver: Out (Left Ankle),
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-10.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Bucks 121, Timberwolves 106|
In this game, the model projects a total (226.8 points) slightly lower than the FanDuel over/under (230 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 1.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.9.
- Khris Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Brook Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Timberwolves Key Players
Timberwolves Player Props
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ rebounding prop total for the game is set at 9.5 boards, 1.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.2.
- Ricky Rubio’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 3.3 higher than his season average of 17.2.
- Malik Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Rubio’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Bucks make 48.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- Milwaukee has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 13-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Minnesota has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 6-10 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 48.6% of their shots from the field.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 43.8% from the field, 1.7% lower than the 45.5% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Minnesota has put together a 5-3-1 record against the spread and a 1-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot above 43.8% from the field, it is 9-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- The Bucks shoot 39.3% from three-point range, 1.9% higher than the 37.4% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has a 9-8 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when the team makes more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- Minnesota has put up a 12-6-1 against the spread while going 7-12 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.3% from deep.
- The Timberwolves’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.6%) is just 2.7 percentage points lower than opponents of the Bucks are averaging (38.3%).
- Minnesota is 8-4 against the spread and 4-8 overall when shooting over 38.3% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee has a 10-1 ATS record and a 10-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 35.6% of its three-point attempts.
- The Bucks hit 14.7 three-pointers per game this season, two more made shots on average than the 12.7 per game the Timberwolves give up.
- Milwaukee is 10-4 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Minnesota is 0-9 ATS and 0-9 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Timberwolves rank 16th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Bucks allow the 27th-fewest made threes in the league.
Bucks vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from