Pacific Division opponents meet when the Los Angeles Clippers (23-11) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (14-14) at FedExForum, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The Clippers are 7.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 26
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
|Prediction||Clippers 114, Grizzlies 109|
The model favors the Clippers by 5.2 points, just 2.3 less than the 7.5-point spread set by FanDuel.
The FanDuel point total for this game is just 2.9 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 37.8.
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 4.1 less than his season average of 35.6.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 0.5 greater than his season average of 30.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 11.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Clippers make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- Los Angeles is 16-5 against the spread and 18-3 overall when it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Memphis has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 48.5% of their shots from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points less than the 47% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- Memphis has compiled a 10-3 record against the spread and a 10-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 47% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 10-6 against the spread and 12-4 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 46.5% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 42% three-point shooting percentage this season is three percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (39%).
- Los Angeles has a 14-9 record against the spread and a 17-6 record overall when the team connects on more than 39% of its three-point attempts.
- Memphis has put up a 10-6 against the spread while going 9-7 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 42% from deep.
- The Grizzlies’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.8%) is 0.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (35.9%).
- Memphis is 10-4 ATS and 9-5 overall when the team hits more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 13-7 ATS and 15-5 overall in games it shoots over 35.8% from deep.
- The Clippers make 14.3 three-pointers per game this season, 3.4 more made shots on average than the 10.9 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Los Angeles is 17-6 against the spread and 20-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Memphis is 8-10 ATS and 8-10 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Grizzlies make the 25th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the seventh-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from