De’Aaron Fox leads the Sacramento Kings (5-9) against the Los Angeles Clippers (10-4) after putting up 43 points in a 128-123 loss to the Pelicans. The Clippers are favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Kings Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 20
Lou Williams: Day To Day (Hip)
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Wrist),
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Clippers (-10)|
|Total Pick||Under (232)|
|Prediction||Clippers 124, Kings 107|
The Clippers are the bet in this contest. They’re favored by 7.0 more points in the model than DraftKings (17.0 to 10).
In this matchup, the model projects a total (230.7 points) slightly lower than the DraftKings over/under (232 points).
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 5.6 lower than his season average of 36.1.
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 6.2 greater than his season average of 35.3.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Serge Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||14||13.7||7.7||0.9||0.4||0.6||1.0|
Kings Player Props
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists greater than his season average of 5.8.
- Marvin Bagley III’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 22.4.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 3.9.
- Richaun Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Clippers have a 48.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% lower than the 50.4% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- Los Angeles is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it shoots higher than 50.4% from the field.
- Sacramento’s record is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings’ 47.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is -0.6 percentage points lower than the Clippers have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- Sacramento is 3-6 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot greater than 47.5% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Clippers shoot 44% from deep, 3.8% higher than the 40.2% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when the team connects on more than 40.2% of its three-point attempts.
- Sacramento is 5-4 against the spread while putting together a 5-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 44% from downtown.
- The Kings shoot 36.9% from three-point distance this season. That’s -0.6 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.3%).
- Sacramento is 2-4 ATS and 3-3 overall when the team hits more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has an 8-3 ATS record and a 9-2 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.9% of its three-point shots.
- The Clippers hit 15.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.8 more made shots on average than the 11.6 per game the Kings allow.
- Los Angeles has gone 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Sacramento makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 2-7 ATS and 1-8 straight up.
- The Kings make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Clippers give up the 17th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Clippers vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from