Duke is coming off two losses, UNC is coming off one. These teams have split wins and losses over the last ten meetings. North Carolina should open as a -2.5 favorite, though oddsmakers have an opening line of -3.5. Go here for live odds.
BetOnline All Access – Drew Butler & Nick Bahe talk about the implications of a Duke loss as they preview Duke v UNC.
- Blue Devils are 3-10 Against The Spread in their last 13 road games.
- Butler backing UNC bigly here, covering and sweeping Duke for the season.
- Bahe agreed and like the Over on the total of 148.5. “I think we are going to have another high scoring affair”.
- Tar Heels are 3-13-1 ATS in their last 17 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com