The New Orleans Pelicans (11-15) are 1-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (11-11) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The over/under in the matchup is 230.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 16
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Out (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot)
Josh Hart: Day To Day (Back)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
|Prediction||Grizzlies 114, Pelicans 110|
Both FanDuel and the model expect the Grizzlies to walk away with the win, but the model spread (3.5) is 2.5 points further in their direction.
The model predicts a total 5.5 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 18.5, 0.1 points greater than his season average of 18.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 29.8.
- Grayson Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- De’Anthony Melton’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Pelicans Key Players
Pelicans Player Props
- Zion Williamson’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 2.6 lower than his season average of 34.1.
- Lonzo Ball’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 higher than his season average of 22.9.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have knocked down.
- Memphis is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- New Orleans has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 10-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 46.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Pelicans have shot at a 47.6% rate from the field this season, 0.2 percentage points greater than the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- New Orleans has put together a 9-7 record against the spread and an 8-8 straight up record in games it shoots above 47.4% from the field.
- This season, Memphis has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot greater than 47.6% from the field.
- The Grizzlies’ 36.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.5 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pelicans have shot from deep (39%).
- Memphis has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when the team knocks down more than 39% of its three-point shots.
- New Orleans is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36.5% from deep.
- The Pelicans shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.2 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (38%).
- New Orleans is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when shooting over 38% as a team from three-point range.
- Memphis has a 7-2 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.8% from three-point range.
- The Grizzlies’ 11.5 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.4 more made shots on average than the 11.1 per game the Pelicans allow.
- Memphis is 7-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while New Orleans is 6-14 ATS and 6-15 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Grizzlies make the 23rd-most three-pointers in the league, while the Pelicans allow the most makes from beyond the arc.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from