Trae Young leads the Atlanta Hawks (13-17) against the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-21) after putting up 35 points in a 123-115 win over the Nuggets. The Cavaliers are 7-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has an over/under of 227.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 12:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of February 23
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Back),
Cam Reddish: Day To Day (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Taurean Prince: Day To Day (Ankle),
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Appendicitis)
|Spread Pick||Cavaliers (+7)|
|Total Pick||Under (227)|
|Prediction||Hawks 113, Cavaliers 108|
The model and William Hill both have the Hawks taking home the victory, but the model has them winning by slightly less (5.0 points). Lean towards taking the Cavaliers.
The William Hill point total for this game is just 5.2 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Hawks Key Players
Hawks Player Props
- Young’s assists prop over/under for the game is posted at 9.5 assists, equal to his season average of 9.5.
- Clint Capela’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Young’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 2.2.
Cavaliers Key Players
Cavaliers Player Props
- Collin Sexton’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 0.2 lower than his season average of 29.7.
- Andre Drummond’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 33.6.
- Cedi Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Larry Nance Jr.’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- The Hawks are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points lower than the 48.6% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 48.6% from the field, it is 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Cleveland has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 45.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Cavaliers’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.3 percentage points lower than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46.2%).
- Cleveland is 7-5 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- When Atlanta’s opponents shoot greater than 44.9% from the field, it is 9-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- The Hawks’ 35.3% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Cavaliers have shot from beyond the arc (40.5%).
- Atlanta has put together a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 40.5% of its three-point shots.
- Cleveland has put up a 4-4 against the spread while going 4-4 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.3% from downtown.
- The Cavaliers shoot 33.5% from three-point distance this season. That’s 1.1 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.6%).
- Cleveland is 7-6 against the spread and 6-7 overall when shooting above 34.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Atlanta has a 9-7 ATS record and a 10-6 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.5% from three-point distance.
- The Hawks hit 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, three more makes per game than the Cavaliers allow (9.1).
- When Atlanta makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall. When Cleveland is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 6-19 ATS and 6-19 straight up.
- The Hawks make the 21st-most three-pointers in the league, while the Cavaliers allow the 21st-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from