The Los Angeles Lakers (8-3) are favored at to continue a five-game road win streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (3-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Lakers vs Rockets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Wesley Matthews: Out (Achilles),
Jared Dudley: Out (Calf),
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Day To Day (Ankle),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Adductor),
LeBron James: Day To Day (Ankle)
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Lower leg),
Chris Clemons: Out For Season (Achilles),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Back),
John Wall: Day To Day (Migraine),
Brodric Thomas: Day To Day (Ankle)
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Lakers Key Players
Lakers Player Props
- LeBron James’ points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 0.5 points less than his season average of 24.0.
- Anthony Davis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.6.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Davis’ steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- James Harden’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 3.5 lower than his season average of 11.0.
- Christian Wood’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 7.5 boards, 2.2 rebounds less than his season average of 9.7.
- Harden’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- John Wall’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Lakers have a 49.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% higher than the 46% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have made.
- Los Angeles is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it shoots better than 46% from the field.
- Houston is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 49.3% from the field.
- The Rockets’ 47.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is three percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- This season, Houston has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.4% from the field.
- The Lakers’ 38.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Rockets have shot from beyond the arc (37.4%).
- Los Angeles has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when the team makes more than 37.4% of its three-point shots.
- Houston is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents shoot better than 38.5% from deep.
- The Rockets shoot 34.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 0.4 percentage points lower than the Lakers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.7%).
- Houston is 1-2 ATS and 2-1 overall when the team makes more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 straight-up record this season when it connects on more than 34.3% of its three-point shots.
- The Lakers hit 12 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 fewer made shots on average than the 13.2 per game the Rockets give up.
- Houston has gone 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Los Angeles makes fewer three-pointers than its opponents, it is 1-4 ATS and 2-3 straight up.
- The Rockets rank 13th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Lakers give up the fifth-fewest made threes in the league.
Lakers vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from