James Harden leads the Brooklyn Nets (20-12) into a matchup with the Sacramento Kings (12-18) after scoring 37 points in an 112-108 win over the Clippers. The Kings are 7-point underdogs in the game on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The matchup has an over/under set at 242 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Kings Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 23
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Hip),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Tyler Johnson: Day To Day (Left Adductor),
Iman Shumpert: Day To Day (Left Hamstring),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Glenn Robinson III: Out (Personal),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
|Spread Pick||Nets (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (242)|
|Prediction||Nets 124, Kings 112|
Our computers expect the same result as FanDuel, but have the Nets winning by a considerably greater margin (11.3 points). Take the Nets.
The model predicts a total 6.3 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Harden’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 8.5 assists, 2.6 assists lower than his season average of 11.1.
- Kevin Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.5 points greater than his season average of 29.0.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Harden’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Kings Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||28||13.4||7.5||1.0||0.5||0.5||1.1|
Kings Player Props
- De’Aaron Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 32.7.
- Richaun Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.8.
- Buddy Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Tyrese Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Nets are shooting 50.1% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 48.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 10-8 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it shoots better than 48.9% from the field.
- Sacramento has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 10-8 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 50.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Kings have shot at a 47.5% rate from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 46.8% shooting opponents of the Nets have averaged.
- This season, Sacramento has a 9-9 record against the spread and an 8-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.8% from the field.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 10-8 record against the spread and a 13-5 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.5% from the field.
- The Nets shoot 40.5% from three-point range, 0.6% higher than the 39.9% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has put together a 12-7 record against the spread and a 15-4 straight-up record in games this season when the team hits more than 39.9% of its three-point shots.
- Sacramento is 12-5 against the spread and 11-6 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 40.5% from deep.
- The Kings’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.5%) is -0.2 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.3%).
- Sacramento has a 6-9 ATS record and is 6-9 straight-up when the team makes more than 36.3% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn has a 9-7 ATS record and an 11-5 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.5% from three-point range.
- The Nets hit 15.1 three-pointers per game this season, 2.9 more made shots on average than the 12.2 per game the Kings allow.
- When Brooklyn makes more threes than its opponents, it is 11-11 against the spread and 14-8 overall. When Sacramento is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-12 ATS and 1-13 straight up.
- The Kings rank 20th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Nets allow the 13th-fewest made threes in the league.
Nets vs Kings Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from