Grow with us…
The front office = the heart of every single one of our hotels. It’s the team who first greets guests when they step inside Baccarat Hotel New York, attends to their every request, and introduces them to the brand. Supervising that team is a big job, because it requires a diverse range of skills, from analytical thinking and problem solving to self-assuredness and an ability to get along with everyone. Not to mention an almost instinctive desire to enhance the stay of every single guest.
We’re currently seeking an impossibly charismatic Night Manager for our overnight shift at Baccarat Hotel New York. The right candidate intimately understands the dynamics of this role and how it greatly impacts the overall guest experience at our hotels. If you feel this role is calling out your name, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about hotel operations and guest service with a minimum of 2 years of similar work experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to make decisions and handle concerns/opportunities occurring overnight.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of hospitality computer software and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of front office operations, a strong leader and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written.
- Is flexible, willing and able to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.