Pascal Siakam leads the Toronto Raptors (8-12) against the Orlando Magic (8-13) after putting up 30 points in an 115-102 win over the Magic. The Raptors are favorites in the game on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 2, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Raptors vs Magic Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 2
Norman Powell: Day To Day (Quad),
OG Anunoby: Out (Calf),
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Foot),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Magic (+5)|
|Total Pick||Under (219)|
|Prediction||Raptors 110, Magic 108|
The Raptors are favored by both FanDuel and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (5 to 1.9 points). Take the Magic and the points.
The FanDuel total for this game, 219 points, and the model’s projected total, 218.6 points, are only 0.4 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Raptors Key Players
Raptors Player Props
- Siakam’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.1.
- Kyle Lowry’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 3.0 greater than his season average of 30.5.
- Fred VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- OG Anunoby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 2.1.
Magic Key Players
Magic Player Props
- Nikola Vucevic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 0.1 points less than his season average of 22.6.
- Markelle Fultz’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Aaron Gordon’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
- This season, the Raptors have a 44% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% lower than the 47.3% of shots the Magic’s opponents have hit.
- Toronto has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Orlando has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 44% of their shots from the field.
- The Magic are shooting 42.7% from the field, 2.6% lower than the 45.3% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has compiled a 7-0 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.3% from the field.
- This season, Toronto has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 42.7% from the field.
- The Raptors’ 37.5% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 1.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Magic have shot from deep (36.4%).
- Toronto has put together a 5-8 record against the spread and a 6-7 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 36.4% of its three-point shots.
- Orlando is 8-5 against the spread while putting together a 7-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 37.5% from three-point distance.
- The Magic’s three-point shooting percentage this season (34.8%) is just two percentage points lower than opponents of the Raptors are averaging (36.8%).
- Orlando has a 4-2 ATS record and is 3-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 36.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Toronto is 5-2 ATS and 4-3 overall in games it shoots over 34.8% from deep.
- The Raptors hit 15.9 three-pointers per game this season, 4.7 more made shots on average than the 11.2 per game the Magic give up.
- Toronto has gone 6-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall this season in games it has out-shot its opponents from the three-point line. When Orlando hits fewer threes than its opponents, it is 3-9 ATS and 3-9 straight up.
- The Raptors are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Magic give up the 13th-fewest makes from deep.
Raptors vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from