The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12) have an expected difficult fight to break their 12-game losing streak as they are heavy underdogs against the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) on Sunday, December 20, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 14, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Jaguars Odds
|Ravens (-13.0)||Ravens 36 Jaguars 12|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-3 overall at home.
- Baltimore is 6-5-1 against the spread.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 0-0-1 when playing as at least 13.0-point favorites.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 12 outings this season (58.3%).
- The average points per game output for the Ravens this season, 26.3, is 3.2 fewer than the 29.5 the Jaguars have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 6-0 and 4-1-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-5 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.5 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has compiled a losing 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 13 opportunities this season (46.2%).
- The Jaguars average points scored this season (20.1) and the Ravens points allowed (19.2) are within 0.9 points of each other.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread when they score at least 20.1 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 19.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-6 overall in away games.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson leads the team with 2,055 passing yards (171.3 yards per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage this year (187-of-293) while throwing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions in 12 games. He also has 669 rushing yards on 116 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 55.8 yards per game.
- Gus Edwards has 487 yards on 101 carries (40.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns over the course of 12 games.
- This season, Marquise Brown has 41 catches (on 74 targets) to lead the team with 555 yards (46.3 per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 12 games.
- Mark Andrews’ statline this year shows 38 grabs for 454 yards and six touchdowns over 12 games. He averages 37.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 60 times.
- Willie Snead IV has caught 28 passes on 40 targets for 379 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 31.6 yards per game in 12 contests in 2020.
- Yannick Ngakoue has notched a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles over 12 games.
- In 12 games over the 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen has collected 83 tackles, 5.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Marcus Peters has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 46 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended 12 over games.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Gardner Minshew has thrown for 2,033 yards while completing 65.1% of his passes (194-of-298), with 14 touchdowns and five interceptions in eight games this year (254.1 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 27 times for 144 yards and one touchdown, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- James Robinson has churned out a team-high 1,035 rushing yards (79.6 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns in 13 games. He has added 46 catches for 326 yards (25.1 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- This season, D.J. Chark has 45 catches (on 82 targets) to lead the team with 591 yards (53.7 per game) with four touchdowns in 11 games.
- Keelan Cole’s statline this year shows 47 catches for 571 yards and five touchdowns over 13 games. He puts up 43.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 73 times.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has collected 441 yards on 42 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 40.1 yards per game on 57 targets in 11 contests.
- Dawuane Smoot has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL and 19 tackles over 13 games.
- In 13 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Joe Schobert has totaled 112 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from