Illinois -7 Michigan State – Overlay of 1 Point – Illinois has won seven straight. They did endure a two-game losing streak prior to this latest run. MSU is playing UNDER .500 basketball at the moment, winning just four of their last ten. But Michigan has covered the current spread in each of the last nine games of this series.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets +3.5 (Opened at +2) Virginia Tech Hokies – Correct Line (Opened as a 1 Point Underlay)
- Virginia Tech has won six of the last seven in this series.
- Hokies are 6-1 Against The Spread in their last 7 home games.
- Michael Devoe scored 29 points, Moses Wright had a double-double and Georgia Tech used a dominant first half to defeat short-handed Miami 89-60 on Saturday.
St. John’s Storm +11 Villanova Wildcats – Overlay of 1 point
Kansas Jayhawks +3 (Opened at +1.5) Texas Longhorns – 3 Point Overlay (Opened as a 1.5 Poiner Overlay).
- This one should be a PICK’EM leaning slightly on Texas.
- KU has won their last five overall.
- Texas has only won three in their last eight games overall.
- The Jayhawks have won eight of the last ten games in this series.
Ole Miss +3.5 Missouri – Correct Line
- Ole Miss is 9-1 Against The spread vs. Mizzou using the current spread.
- Missouri lost to Mississippi on the road on February 6.
Gambling911.com Free Pick Missouri -3.5
– Tyrone Black, Gambling911.com