The Oklahoma City Thunder (5-4) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (5-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena as only underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Devin Vassell: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick White: Out (Toe),
Drew Eubanks: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
DeMar DeRozan: Out (Personal),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Out (Knee)
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Spurs Key Players
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 33.8.
- Keldon Johnson’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 2.5 boards, 4.9 rebounds less than his season average of 7.4.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Rudy Gay’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the contest is set at 17.5, 3.5 points lower than his season average of 21.0.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 4.5 rebounds, 3.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.3.
- Mike Muscala’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Bazley’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Spurs have a 44.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 46.1% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have made.
- San Antonio has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 44.5% from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 45.1% rate from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points less than the 47.8% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Oklahoma City is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it shoots higher than 47.8% from the field.
- When San Antonio’s opponents shoot higher than 45.1% from the field, it is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Spurs’ 39.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (33.8%).
- San Antonio has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when the team makes more than 33.8% of its three-point attempts.
- Oklahoma City has put up a 5-2 against the spread while going 4-3 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 39.2% from deep.
- The Thunder are hitting 33.5% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is only 7.4 percentage points fewer than the 40.9% the Spurs’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City has a 1-0 ATS record and is 1-0 straight-up when the team hits more than 40.9% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall in games it shoots above 33.5% from deep.
- The Spurs make 12.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.5 fewer makes per game than the Thunder allow (13.6).
- When Oklahoma City makes more threes than its opponents, it is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-4 ATS and 2-4 straight up.
- The Thunder are the 11th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Spurs give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Spurs vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from