A game after he scored 40 points in a 136-125 win over the Kings, Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (17-12) on the road against the Phoenix Suns (17-9) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The Nets are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has a point total of 231.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 16, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Nets Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 16
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-3)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 117, Nets 112|
The model projects the Suns to win, just as DraftKings does, but the model favors them by slightly more points (4.9 to 3).
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.3 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 32.5.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 3.6 higher than his season average of 27.9.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 8.5 assists, 2.8 assists less than his season average of 11.3.
- Kevin Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 1.5 points lower than his season average of 29.0.
- Joe Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Suns have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% higher than the 46.5% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- Phoenix has a 13-2-1 record against the spread and a 14-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Brooklyn has a 9-7 record against the spread and an 11-5 record overall when allowing its opponents to hit more than 47.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Nets are shooting 50% from the field, 4.5% higher than the 45.5% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Brooklyn has a 10-11 record against the spread and a 14-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Phoenix is 12-6-1 against the spread and 13-6 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 50% from the field.
- The Suns’ 36% three-point shooting percentage this season is only 0.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets have shot from beyond the arc (36.1%).
- Phoenix has a 13-2 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when the team knocks down more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Brooklyn is 7-6 against the spread and 9-4 overall when its opponents shoot better than 36% from deep.
- The Nets shoot 40.4% from three-point distance this season. That’s 5.7 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (34.7%).
- Brooklyn has an 11-11 ATS record and is 14-8 straight-up when the team hits more than 34.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Phoenix is 11-4-1 ATS and 12-4 overall in games it shoots above 40.4% from deep.
- The Suns knock down 12.8 three-pointers per game this season, 2.1 fewer made shots on average than the 14.9 per game the Nets give up.
- Brooklyn is 9-11 against the spread and 12-8 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Phoenix is 2-4-1 ATS and 3-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from the three-point line.
- The Suns make the 14th-most three-pointers in the league, while the Nets give up the 13th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Nets Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from