Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (8-6) into a matchup against the Memphis Grizzlies (7-6) after scoring 35 points in a 125-104 loss to the Spurs. The Trail Blazers are favorites in the game on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 20
CJ Elleby: Day To Day (Foot),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health protocols)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (221.5)|
|Prediction||Trail Blazers 112, Grizzlies 110|
The DraftKings line for this matchup is within 0.1 points of the model. Stay away from this one.
The DraftKings total for this game, 221.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 222.3 points, are only 0.8 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||12||10.8||1.8||1.2||0.3||0.1||2.3|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 42.5, 2.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 9.5, 10.9 lower than his season average of 20.4.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Robert Covington’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Grizzlies Key Players
Grizzlies Player Props
- Ja Morant’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.5 greater than his season average of 7.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 26.6.
- Dillon Brooks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 1.9.
- Tyus Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.5% lower than the 45.3% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have knocked down.
- Portland is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
- Memphis is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 43.8% from the field.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 45.2% clip from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points fewer than the 47% shooting opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged.
- Memphis has put together a 4-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 straight up record in games it shoots over 47% from the field.
- Portland is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.2% from the field.
- The Trail Blazers’ 37.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 1.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Grizzlies have shot from deep (35.8%).
- Portland has assembled a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team makes more than 35.8% of its three-point shots.
- Memphis is 4-2-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents shoot better than 37.4% from deep.
- The Grizzlies shoot 33.3% from three-point distance this season. That’s 2.8 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.1%).
- Memphis is 3-1 ATS and 2-2 overall when the team makes more than 36.1% of its three-point attempts.
- Portland has a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-1 straight-up record this season when it knocks down more than 33.3% of its three-point shots.
- The Trail Blazers’ 15.9 made three-pointers per game this season is 5.8 more made shots on average than the 10.1 per game the Grizzlies allow.
- Portland is 6-4 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Memphis is 5-3 ATS and 5-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Grizzlies rank 26th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Trail Blazers give up the 19th-fewest made threes in the league.
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Grizzlies AVG||Grizzlies Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from