The Golden State Warriors (6-4) host the Indiana Pacers (6-4) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Chase Center, beginning at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Warriors are favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from William Hill sportsbook as of January 11, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Warriors vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 12
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Jalen Lecque: Out (Left Ankle),
T.J. McConnell: Out (Personal),
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Warriors Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||10||10.2||5.6||0.8||1.3||0.9||0.7|
Warriors Player Props
- Stephen Curry’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 2.1 points lower than his season average of 28.6.
- James Wiseman’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 9.5, 7.7 less than his season average of 17.2.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 4.2.
- Wiseman’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 block lower than his season average of 1.5.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 5.0 points less than his season average of 23.5.
- Domantas Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 13.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.4.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.5 blocks lower than his season average of 4.0.
- The Warriors are shooting 44.2% from the field this season, 3.2 percentage points lower than the 47.4% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it shoots better than 47.4% from the field.
- Indiana’s record is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when its opponents make more than 44.2% of their shots from the field.
- The Pacers have shot at a 48.8% clip from the field this season, 4.3 percentage points above the 44.5% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Indiana has put together a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.5% from the field.
- Golden State is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 48.8% from the field.
- The Warriors’ 35.1% three-point shooting percentage this season is 5.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Pacers have shot from beyond the arc (40.4%).
- Golden State has put together a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 40.4% of its three-point attempts.
- Indiana is 2-0 against the spread while putting up a 2-0 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 35.1% from three-point range.
- The Pacers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.5%) is three percentage points lower than opponents of the Warriors are averaging (39.5%).
- Indiana has a 2-1 ATS record and is 2-1 straight-up when the team makes more than 39.5% of its three-point attempts.
- Golden State has a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 straight-up record this season when it hits more than 36.5% of its three-point shots.
- The Warriors hit 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more made shots on average than the 12.4 per game the Pacers allow.
- Golden State is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it hit more threes than its opponents, while Indiana is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers rank 19th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Warriors give up the 28th-fewest made threes in the league.
Warriors vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from